Late HG 81837 Monaro Brake and Fuel Pipe Pipe set – to suit HT HG 10 Bolt Diff & Radius Rods
Duplicated from original examples using highest quality bundy tubing and correct imperial hex sized tube nuts, as per original.
This brake and fuel pipes set ONLY suits all Late HG 81837 (Bathurst) Monaro with 25 gallon tank.
With HT HG 10 Bolt Diff & Radius Rods and alloy proportioning valve located on the inner subframe skirt below the brake booster and master cylinder.
This set Includes the following:
- A Pair of Disc Master Cylinder Pipes
– (we also have Master Cylinder Pipes to Factory air)
- Left Front Wheel Feed Brake Pipe – Late HG ONLY
- Right Front Wheel Feed Brake Pipe – Late HG ONLY
- Late HG Front to Rear Brake Pipe in 2 pce – for ease of shipping.
(Full length brake pipe is available but is pick up only or from swap meet)
- Brass Brake Pipe joiner
- Pair of HT HG 10 Bolt Diff pipes to suit Radial/Tramp Rods
- Front fuel Pipe
- Rear fuel Pipe to suit 25 Gallon – otherwise known as Bathurst Tank.
- Brass Fuel Pipe joiner.
ADD TO YOUR ORDER IF REQUIRED.
A Pair of Caliper Pipes – these suit all H-KTG’s with H-KTG disc brakes.
– (not suitable for Drum brakes or HQ brakes.)
Need to add a fuel pump to carbie pipe as well? Click here FUEL TO CARBIE PIPES