Early Australian Automotive by Norm Darwin.
The First Fifty Years.
BIG LOVELY QUALITY HARDCOVER Early Australian Automobile Design is packed full of hundreds of photos, many have never-before been published.
Includes details of designers, bodybuilding companies, Australian automobiles, drawings, sketches patents and illustrations.
From renown author and friend – Norm Darwin.
- Early Australian Cars and Designers
- Body Building Development and Design
- Story of the Australian Cars Development
- Development of the Coupe Utility
- Development of the Australian Sloper Body
- The Holden FX 48-215 Design and Development
- Australian Automobile Designer Biographies include Lew Brant, Reg Hall, Alan Chamberlain, Harley Tarrant, Alf Payze, Henry Sutton, Herbert Thomson.
- Body Builders Company Histories include: Holden Body Builders, Ford (Aust), Richards, Flood, Smith & Waddington, Fred Hack, Melbourne Motor Body Works and many other smaller companies.
- Details of the Australian Cars 1895-1950
include: Holden, Tarrant, Thomson, Sutton, Australian 6, Summit, Eco, Roo, Wege, and many more previously unknown.
INCLUDES POST AUSTRALIA WIDE
CONTACT US FOR AN INTERNATIONAL POST