Holden HT 69 Belmont Ute
- Tailgate has had more hits than Elvis, but is not rusty, & needs spare wheel door replaced (new ones now available
- Guards could be tidied up, or replaced.
- Subframe is excellent. No accident damage & only 2 minor repairs needed on LH inner skirt.
- Floors are all good & just few pinholes in a few spots, but definitely doesn’t need any pans replaced.
- Excellent sills, & bottom of A pillars etc.
- No ugly rust around spring hangers, which is very unusual for any ute
- The ole 161 is long gone & has a very strong 202 (Commondore engine that runs sweet as), Aussie 4 speed & 3.55.
- No ignition, but I have a hot wire hooked up & it starts & drives good. No brakes except for handbrake.
- Now has front discs & calipers, but still the ole drum brake master cylinder.
- No front seat or floor coverings at all. cracked dashpad & only 1 door trim.
I’ve had this for almost 3yrs now & always intended on getting on road as a survivor, but have just recently purchased a HG El Camino which will now take its place. I have approx 30 more pics of all the good & bad parts over & underneath for you to decide whether its for you.